OUR HOUSE CLEARANCE SERVICE
All our house clearances are tailored to your needs and preferences. We can clear everything, right down to the carpets and lino, or can take most items leaving behind only what you wish to keep or deal with yourself. We understand the sensitive nature these jobs often have and work to make things as quick, easy, affordable and comfortable as possible for you.
We strive to reuse/rehome as much as possible so as not to send your memories to waste, but to a good home. In some instances, we may find personal belongings such as money, photographs, jewellery or a will. Items such as these are returned to you. Any documents that you wish to have destroyed can be dealt with accordingly.
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE ITEMS WE CLEAR?
We aim to reuse or rehome as much as possible of what we take. Different items go to different places:
• Directly sold on – some items such as furniture and white goods may be sold on as they are, and this can keep the cost to you down
• Recovered/restored/upcycled and sold on – sometimes things need a little TLC before they can be loved in a new home
• Given to charity – We give any unopened, in-date packet or tinned food to food banks for no extra cost. In most cases, we also give clothes to charity.
• Sold at auction – we take some of the smaller items such as kitchen equipment, games, DVDs etc to auction
• Unfortunately, some items cannot be salvaged and we take these to a commercial waste transfer station. We are registered with the Environment Agency as waste carrier CBDU357432.
CALL MICHAEL NOW ON: 07486 009 569